Is your company open to consumers? Experts say lobby signs are critical for company success! Your current and potential customers will get their first impression of your business based upon the time spent walking into your lobby. In order for the first impression to be the best, it is important to have a lobby sign. Companies with no lobby sign allow potential customers to become lost and look elsewhere. Companies with an expertly designed and installed lobby sign experience increased foot traffic and as a result, increased business!
Components of Great Lobby Signs:
- Coloring – needs to represent brand image & separate the company from its competitors. Bold color & crisp lettering present a professional image.
- Size – should appropriately fit the space having large enough lettering to read while not overpowering the space.
- Location – should be highly visible from outside of the lobby in order for clients to find the business from a distance.
- Condition – essential for the sign to be in good condition. Clients have a hard time finding businesses that have faded or cracked lettering signs.
- Information – is of the upmost importance. Current mission statement, logo & other branding should be displayed. Outdated information can create brand confusion.
Types of Lobby Signs:
- Acrylic Logo Panels – simple to move and affordable. The most popular type of acrylic logo panel has digital lettering and logos imprinted on its shiny, clear face.
- Foam Letters with Acrylic Faces – sharp lettering stands out along the lobby wall with lightweight foam letters. It is the most inexpensive option if depth is needed for the lettering. For more visual stimulation, digitally printed elements can be incorporated.
- Flat Cut Acrylic Lettering – ideal for contemporary, modern interiors. The letters are custom painted to match company branding.
- Metal Laminate – a great choice for lobbies and conference rooms alike. Its heavy duty construction gives the appearance of real metal without the high cost.
Would you like more information on Lobby Signs? Call Signs of Intelligence today at 470-395-0171. Our design team would be happy to assist you with Lobby Signs and all your signage needs!