“Smarter Signs & Graphics for Today’s Smarter World”
It’s Important to See the Signs…
What are signs? Signs convey actions, events, feelings or patterns that let us know something bigger than what is actually going on. It can be about something that is happening or is about to happen. Signs will help us affirm what we think is true with our intuition. In fact, signs are one of the five ways that our intuition can speak to us. Signs of Intelligence is your full-service sign company offering businesses signs for all types of companies. We’re able to help you brand your business from the start. Our sign shop can help you with custom sign design, fabrication, and installation. We can handle any business sign or branding project. We take the time to consult with our clients to be able to put together the right signs for your industry, business, and location. Our goal is simple – to give you the best signs for your business to increase your traffic.
There are countless signs all around us – what is happening, where it is happening, information about a meeting, conference, or any event. The key to these signs is location, location, location. They can be done in many forms – banners, posters, wall, window, door and window graphics, flags, pop-up banners, indoor, outdoor, illuminated, mounted to buildings or monument signs, room numbers, directional, informational in an office or shopping center and even on your vehicle. We have said many times, that great, eye-catching, clear, fun vehicle wrapping and lettering or magnets are going to reach an incredibly large number of people every day just driving down the street.
Small business owners are ready to ramp it up – 47% will increase their marketing budget over the next 12 months and they are concerned about how to spend their marketing funds. A large percentage of customers say they couldn’t find a business because of unclear or small signage.
What IS the heartbeat of your business? How do you make your branding jump out ahead of others? What is the thing that will draw customers in? You don’t want to just blend in – you want to stand out to draw those potential customers in. What is the reason they come to your business instead of your competitor? You have to “catch” a potential customer in a very short amount of time and your signage is the key. Your signage will answer all of those questions and your “mini-billboard” – whether or a building or a vehicle speaks (or doesn’t speak) volumes to all who see them. Below are some statistics regarding the value of signage:
- The average business gets up to 50% of their sales from signage, 85% from within 5 miles! — Small Business Association, September 2007
- Almost 7 in 10 (68%) of consumers surveyed say they have purchased a product or service because a sign caught their eye. — FedEx office survey finds effective signage critical to store sales, May 14, 2012
- The addition of new signage to previously unsigned buildings and the replacement of existing signage (generally with larger signs) resulted in an average revenue increase of 5% annually. —Small Business Association website, University of San Diego study, 1995
- Signage is the least expensive, yet most effective, form of advertising for retail businesses.
- Nearly 8 of 10 (76%) of consumers say they have entered a store they have never visited before based on its signs. —FedEx office survey finds effective signage critical to store sales, May 14, 2012
- Signs are continuous advertising for your business, working for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We live in a mobile society. According to the United States census bureau, 18% of U.S. households relocate each year. Signs are an effective means to attract new customers to replace those that have moved away.
- More than two-thirds of consumers (68%) believe that a store’s signage is reflective of the quality of its products and services —FedEx office survey finds effective signage critical to store sales, May 14, 2012
- Famous but true quote, “A business without a sign is a sign of no business”.
A Forbes study recently said that we spend a lot of time in our cars. On average each of us spends upwards of 20 hours per week and travel more than 200 miles per week. Billboards, for instance, are viewed by drivers that will make shopping decisions while in the car.
- 72% of sign/billboard viewers frequently or sometimes shop on their way home from work
- 68% frequently or sometimes make their shopping decisions while in the car
- 38% make the decision to stop at the store while on their way home
- 24% say they were motivated to visit a particular store that day because of an outdoor ad message
- 32% visited the retailer they saw on a billboard later that week
- 50% reported receiving directional information from a billboard
- 24% said they have immediately visited a business because of an outdoor ad message
Also, road signs are critical to ensuring the safety of drivers. These markers let drivers know how fast to drive, when and where to turn or not to turn. In order to be a terrific driver, you need to have an understanding of what the signs mean as well as being visible. For instance, a student driver will not be able to get their license unless they know what all traffic signs mean. The most ignored traffic device by student drivers is the speed limit sign. Many students pay no attention to them and claim they don’t see them. If you do not stay close to the speed limit, their driver’s test could end unsuccessfully.
Road and traffic control signs are crucial and must be taken seriously. They’re useful in the course of your entire driving experience. Road signs are designed to make sure that every driver is kept safe. They help to create order on the roadways and are employed to provide essential information to drivers. Signs which are taken out of specific places or not visible as a result of wear and tear can pose undesirable risks to drivers. The municipalities and states are the ones in charge of installing and maintaining these signs to protect the safety of all drivers.The road signs help us navigate on the road, prevents crash and helps you reach your destination.
One last stat…not surprisingly, grocery stores/supermarkets or large retail chains were the locations most often cited by respondents as the places they visit on their way home – good news for businesses who are considering new signage advertising.
As you can see signs are important, especially for businesses. Call us today and we can explore all your signage options so you can make an intelligent decision on your business identity. Let our team at Signs of Intelligence help you stand apart from your competition. We will help you design and create that great work of art to get the attention you want for your business or event! We can design and create a custom sign, banner, poster, wall graphic and much more for you using your ideas or we can design something special just for you. We offer a variety of popular text fonts along with an extensive Pantone color chart, and our signage professionals will work with you to identify the best materials, style, industry trends, and standards, budget and more. If you’re a brand new company just starting out or an established business in your area, we can help with all your sign needs.
5875 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Suite #150
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092